YILKO Games Yazılım Eğitim Sanayi Ticaret A.Ş
A. DATA CONTROLLER:
YILKO GAMES YAZILIM EĞİTİM SANAYİ TİCARET A.Ş.
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Address: YEŞİLCE MAH. YUNUS EMRE CAD. NO: 8 / 1 KAĞITHANE / İSTANBUL
The Online Services may contain hyperlinks to services owned and operated by third parties. Thesethird-party services may have their own privacy policies and we recommend that you review them. They will govern the use of personal information that you submit or which is collected by cookies and other tracking technologies whilst using these services. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for theprivacy practices of such third-party services and your use of these is at your own risk.
B. THE PURPOSE, SCOPE AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
The types of Personal Information we may collect (directly from you or from Third-party sources) andour privacy practices depend on the nature of the relationship you have with YILKO Games and therequirements of applicable law. Some of the ways that YILKO Games may collect Personal Information include:
- you may provide Personal Information directly to YILKO Games through interacting with the Services, participate in Services feedback, questionnaires, surveys, or contests or participating inforums discussions, and requesting Services, or information; and
- as you navigate the Services, certain passive information may also be collected about your visit,including through Cookies and similar technologies as described below.
Primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our Services, to administer your useof the Services and to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate our Services. We endeavor to collect onlythat information that is relevant for the purposes of Processing. Below are the ways we collect PersonalInformation and how we use it.
YILKO Games collects Personal Information regarding its current, prospective, and former clients,customers, users, visitors, and guests. We use information to operate the Services, including:
● To administer your account and provide the Online Services to you
● To inform you about offers and events
● To communicate with you by email, phone, social media or mobile device about products orservices that we think may interest you
● To improve the Services and develop new ones
● To prevent, detect and fight fraud or other illegal or unauthorized activities
● To ensure legal compliance and take action against fraudulent or misbehaving players
● To verify and confirm payments
● To update and develop player profiles
● To develop and improve the Online Services and player experience
● To provide social features as part of the service
● To customize your service experience
● To respond to your comments and questions and provide player support
● Legitimate interests: We may use your information where we have legitimate interests to do so.For example, we analyze our Users’ behavior to improve the Services, to prevent and detect fraudand misuse, and to marketing processes to you.
● Consent: With your consent, we can track your user data to provide personalized content and ads.You can opt-out targeted advertising or receive personalized notifications by changing the Privacysettings on your device. By opting out of targeted advertising, your Advertiser ID cannot beshared. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness ofprocessing based on consent before its withdrawal.
● Performance of a Contract
● Compliance with a Legal Obligation
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding legitimate interests.
C. THE COLLECTION METHODS OF DATA
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
● Direct interactions: You may give us your personal data by filling in forms or providing other information via our e-mail address or Google documents.
● Automated technologies or interactions: As you use our Online Services, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect thispersonal information by using cookies and other similar technologies. We may also receiveTechnical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies. Please refer to theCookies section in this policy for further details.
● Third parties or publicly available sources: We may receive personal data about you from third parties as set out below:
● Technical Data from the following parties: We may receive personal data about you Analytics providers (Microsoft Azure PlayFab);
● Ad Networks: YILKO Games may feature advertising within the Services. The advertisers maycollect and use information about you.
● Information Submitted Via Services
● Social Media Widgets and Our social Media Pages
D. TRANSFERS OF PERSONEL DATA
● Required by law: In addition, we may disclose your personal data to the extent that we arerequired to do so by law (which may include to government bodies and law enforcement agencies);in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and in order toestablish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for thepurposes of fraud prevention).
● Service providers: We may also disclose your personal data with service providers that operateon our behalf to help support the Online Services in accordance with our instructions (for example,cloud storage providers, payment processors, or analyzing and advertising partners).We storage your personal data at Cloud (Microsoft Azure PlayFab, Game Analytics, Google Firebase).
We take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your personal data during datatransfers.
E. CHILDREN'S INFORMATION
YILKO Games does not address anyone under the legal age of the country and the age determined by theAppStore, Google Store, Amazon App Store or on Facebook, Microsoft and any related services. We donot knowingly collect personally identifiable information from those under that age limit. If we determinethat you have provided personal information to us, we will delete it from our servers immediately. If youare a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information,please contact us email@example.com. So that we will be able to do necessary actions.
F. RETAINTION PERIOD
● The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide services to you (forexample, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using the Websites);
● Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require usto keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them)
● Whether retention is advisable; and considering our legal position (such as, for statutes oflimitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
G. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitledto the following:
● The right to access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may chargeyou a small fee for this service.
● The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information youbelieve is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information youbelieve is incomplete.
● The right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certainconditions.
● The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing ofyour personal data, under certain conditions.
● The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your personaldata, under certain conditions.
● The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we havecollected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
● The right to make a complaint to a Supervisory Authority
❖ If you are a California resident, as defined in Section 17014 of Title 18 of the California Code ofRegulations, you have certain rights in respect of the personal information we hold about you. Under theCalifornia Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), among other rights, consumers have the rights:
● To know whether their personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom
● To say no to the sale of personal information
● To equal service and price, even if they exercise their privacy rights
H. HOW TO EXERCISE THESE RIGHTS
Any requests to exercise data subjects’ rights can be directed to the data controller through the contactdetails provided in this document. These requests will be addressed by the data controller as early aspossible and always within thirty (30) days.